Sunday, November 27, 2016

Via Sri Prem Baba – Awaken Love / Flower of the Day: 11/26/16

“How do I know if I am putting my gifts and talents at the service of the greater purpose? How do I know if I am being a channel of love? When we are in the right place, or when we are occupying our place in the world, naturally our innate potentials manifest through our actions. When we are in our rightful place, we have the feeling that we fit in; we feel as though we belong to the whole. We feel comfortable and there is no need to exert much force to complete our tasks because they are a source of satisfaction and pleasure. When we have no hopes of anything in return for that which we do, we become a channel of love. Our actions become our source of contentment.”

Sri Prem Baba

No comments:

Post a Comment